- 2 Seater
- Fully Loaded
2023 Corvette C8 3LT Fully Loaded Convertible
From $749.00 /Per Day
Day based pricing : 2023 C8 Corvette 3LT Convertible
Hourly based pricing
$100.00 / per hour
Our 2023 C8 Corvette is now available for rent in DC Maryland and Virginia!
With supercar performance, an affordable price tag, and flashy styling, the 2023 C8 Corvette honors the nameplate’s decades-old status as an auto-icon—but with a mid-engine twist. The 2023 C8 is the first generation to have its naturally aspirated V-8 engine mounted behind the passenger compartment, which boosts you into the realm of exotic machinery. Its sharp handling and explosive acceleration are a match for sports cars costing tens of thousands more, but it’s also comfortable and refined enough to drive cross-country. The C8 is both a convertible and a coupe, and this hardtop model has a roof panel that can be lifted off to allow the sun to shine in. Its cabin is cozy but comfortable, and there’s adequate trunk storage for groceries or luggage, making the Corvette an easy sports car to live with on a daily basis. We’re enamored by this fully loaded C8, and we think you will be too.
Engine — 6.2L V8
Horsepower — 495 hp
Zero to 60 — 2.9 seconds
- All Vehicles will be delivered washed & detailed, we don’t ask you to wash the car before you return it but please take care of it like it’s yours!
- Vehicles over a certain value require a Security Deposit, fully refundable and to be reimbursed to the renter after the car is returned without damage.
- Premium Fuel Only, please keep receipts in the armrest.
- This Vehicle requires $100K minimum in Full Coverage Insurance (We can help you update your limits at no charge!)
- This car comes with a 125 mile allowance per day. Miles over the allowance will incur a $3.99/mile fee. Additional miles may be purchased in advance at a significantly discounted rate
Know someone that would love this car? Find out how you can Earn Commission & become an Affiliate for MySugarExotics.
Want to see more content? Check-out our Instagram or Pinterest
Patrick H. –
Not a huge fan of american muscle, but this spec was insane! Love the blue on white. Bravo American Ferrari